Live songs from Little Thom recorded in his office. And other places.

Friday, December 1, 2006

Let's Go

Well I already have a blog but it feels sullied and sullen with politics so I wanted to start a blog that was all about music. Mostly mine. I'll be taking simple, low-end videos with a simple little camera so you too can share the wonder that is Little Thom.

But fear not, gentle listener and watcher, I will be taking videos of other folks too.

Happy listening and viewing. Don't forget to tell your friends about Little Thom's Video Blog, and leave a comment if you've got the urge.

LT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your songs, the fact that you're doing this and your great big generous heart
Tin

Christine said...

I love that you are doing this...Tin xxx

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer for a bizarrely successful American non-fiction book series, and a wildly successful singer/songwriter (in my dreams). I live in Australia with Tin Tin.